Saturday, May 19, 2012

7 tiny humans


well, my birthday weekend was wonderful. it got off to a rocky start. turning 35 and nursing a heartbreak does NOT do a body (or mind) good.  but, I got by...with a little help from my friends (and family). 
saturday consisted of my family coming to STL to go to the zoo. this included my 3 nephews (actually the main reason we all went). it was such a blast. the stingray pool was everyone's favorite part. i had such a great time watching my boys have fun with the animals. 
545659_3664545845726_1037140225_33445202_701063184_n
staring contest with the penguin
148966_3664567166259_1037140225_33445224_762335516_n
292291_3664557206010_1037140225_33445216_1986070030_n

531319_3664577886527_1037140225_33445232_654253671_n
389314_3664524405190_1037140225_33445176_1941144390_n
they have perfected the fake smile.
543013_3664535525468_1037140225_33445188_663085499_n
524341_3664548405790_1037140225_33445205_769085146_n

527812_3664565846226_1037140225_33445223_1037839629_n
After the zoo, a good long nap was well needed! after that, I met my friends in Soulard to listen to my brother's band play at Llywelyn's. 

Tonight, I am trying out this DIY I found on Pinterest. 
 24936192

I will let you know how it goes..

1 comment: