{click the photos to see them larger}
I absolutely LOVE Rhonna's nautical printables. I have, though, been taking my sweet time on making this mini. But, this single girl has been busy! ;) Lots of messiness and painting in this book. having a blast making it!
One of the things that has been keeping me so busy is sand volleyball. The spring session and summer session are overlapping for a couple of weeks. So, I am currently on 2 teams and playing twice a week right now. Thursday night playoffs are this week.
In other, unrelated news... Have you tried this Nair Bikini Cream product? It is wonderful! The last time I remember trying Nair hair removal, it burned so bad. I think I lasted 30 seconds before washing it off. (and yes...I think this was like 10-15 years ago. haha) But, this product works like a charm!! Love it! and love that I don't get razor burn.
Got another (different) date tomorrow night. ha! Gotta keep them on rotation. Hopefully, he won't be JWS (just wants sex)... like Friday's date. :P

Loveeeeeeee your pages!!! You are amazing!!! And here's hoping for a clean date guy! *wink*
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOVE!
ReplyDeletehe he! love that you're blogging again and I get to see crafty fun too! good luck with the date and the volleyball! and thanks for the info on the bikini cream! lol! such great info here! he he!
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful! I love Rhonna's products too! I've bought a few things. Not to mention her stuff with My Minds Eye that came out last winter.
ReplyDeleteHorray for Beer! Boo to the volley ball(I'm scared of the ball-lmao). Good luck on your date! If he JWS than you know where to put him (TO THE CURB!).
oh, i'll definitely have to try this new nair product, because i had the same result too when i first did it a few years ago.
ReplyDeletexo TJ