Sunday, June 17, 2012

Storm Trooper

Had an amazing weekend. Friday night started off rocky. I had a date with a jerk that only wanted one thing. He quickly got shut down and sent home. ha. Then, my neighbors came downstairs to help me bash the jerk.  We sat out on the porch, drank wine and talked until 2 in the morning. ;) love.my.neighbors.


Saturday, Leah hosted a wedding shower for our friend, Kathy. It  was so much fun. We didn't play a single 'typical' shower game. We made 'I Do' shots (tastes like wedding cake). Everyone had a blast.











Later that evening, Adrienne, Kelly and I had GIRLS NIGHT OUT! 
We went to Broadway Oyster Bar first. Had a cute guy give me his phone number. Woot. (forget friday jerk guy)





I also got my new Instax camera out. The guy we were sitting by, saw it and said "that looks like a storm trooper". Ha! That is now the name of my new camera. When more people saw us taking pics with it, then 'shaking' the photo. They loved it and were watching us take pics with it. Fun times!
the photos are credit card-sized. So awesome!


And what is a perfect way to end a fabulous weekend?? With TRUE BLOOD, of course!
Great episode tonight!







3 comments:

  1. Boo to the jerk!! LOVING the photos from your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun pictures! and i'm completely in love with that camera. how perfect!!! so sorry for your jerky date, though!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate men like that. Like please stop wasting everyone's time and go home and fun with your hand. Thanks haha. I'm glad bigger and better things happened later in the week for you.

    ReplyDelete