Monday, January 14, 2013

over the weekend

 I had such a great weekend. 
Friday started off with Ames and me having happy hour after work at Chevy's. 


Then, 4 of us went downtown to Beale on Broadway, one of our favorite blues bars. And of course, we had to meet and hang with the band. 



Then, we headed down to The Famous Bar to play some pool. I was on FIRE! 





Saturday consisted of complete laziness and watching Revenge.
Boo must have partied it up at the house Friday night while I was out, because she napped all day on the couch.

I also got my Elle's Studio package in the mail. I won a gift certificate last week and did a little shopping.




Together, we made this amazing Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada recipe. It's always been one of my faves. 
(recipe in the link above). Easy to make and the instructor is hilarious! Try it out!

What did you do over the weekend? 

xo
~e 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl!! I hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEE enchiladas. That aside, I got that same stamp from Elle Studio, love it. I must say, you look like you have the BEST time during your weekends! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete