Saturday, June 8, 2013

I survived the Cardinals game

Um .. Yeah.. If anyone heard on the news about the home (STL) game against the Diamondbacks.. Then you know it was a crazy one!
A poor old lady got line-drived into the forehead with a foul ball. She had to be wheeled out. Another foul ball by Arizona ricocheted off a bald mans head. He was ok, but it left a red mark. The fan that ended up with the ball wouldn't give it to him. Molina saw this and told the bat boy to throw the guy a ball. It was awesome. (We were sitting in sect 147 behind the Cards dugout.) all of this action happening right beside us. Arizona had foul balls going everywhere 
Ames said "I need a shirt that says 'I survived the Cardinals game'". Haha
We still had a blast and we won! Seats were good and it was absolutely gorgeous out. I took a pretty cool panoramic with my phone. Hope you enjoy the photos. :)




Molina loves me... He just won't admit it. 
Both he and Beltran hit home runs. 










1 comment:

  1. Seriously... those damn AZ peeps... they are insane *wink* :)

    ReplyDelete