Saturday, November 17, 2012

girls night IN!

Well, the 'trio' (aka K, A, and me) did girls night in last night. It was supposed to be a True Blood PJ party ... with appetizers and wine.

We had it all ...except the True Blood. The 3 of us could not quit yakking away on K's patio about dating, boys, food, boys, work, boys... oh.. did I mention boys? lol So, yeah...we never made it into the living room to have a TB marathon. Oh well. A good time was had by all!
We took some fun Instax minis. the upper left corner photo.. (that looks like nothing).. well, it's the top of K's cabinets. Nothing much to see there.. I just happened to be holding my Instax when I was doing my 'what what' dance and my trigger finger got happy. ha! It was hilarious! 



Now on to some inspiration;












xo
~e

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the inspo here and glad you had fun with your friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, girls night in are always fun. My friend and I do them occasionally, and do Sex & The City marathons or Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night, I love girls nights in! Nachos are a must for us ;) Lovely inspiration photos as well!

    ReplyDelete