I used Rhonna Design's Spooky and Spooky Junque. I like buying the bundles. The album covers are from 7Gypsies.
6 of us went to the Lemp Mansion Halloween Bash. It was so much fun! Once you bought your ticket, everything that night was free. Appetizer buffets, multiple open bars, 3 live bands throughout the mansion. We had such a great time!
The little photos are from my Fuji Instax Mini 25. It instantly prints credit-sized photos. I love that thing. I thought it would be fun to take 'polaroids' all night.
What have you been working on lately?
xo
~e
Love it! Looks Like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteThis is AWESOME!!! I LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was crafty enough to make things like this. Love it!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
Love this - it's divine! I want one of those mini printers now - looks like you could have so much fun with it! Thanks for visiting :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this. It looks like you spent HOURS making it (I'm sure you did it in the course of days), Anyway, very cool! I made a Halloween Project Life layout using the Halloween papers you gave me, I won't post it for another couple weeks, but I'll try and send a picture just to you for a sneak peak. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteyaya!! can't wait to see it!
Delete