well, I scored at Michael's today. They had ALOT of their art supplies on sale. I lasted about 20 minutes, though, and had to go sit out in the car and wait for mom. (still rebuilding my strength. lol)
so, first time playing with watercolors.. (a little bit of acrylic in there, too)
I love it! It is so much fun! I can't wait to play more!
Not sure if you guys have seen this, but it is so amazing and funny!
My cousins and 1 yr old Tilly are in from England. I hope I get to see them before they head back. I was supposed to this weekend...but, life decided to throw me a curve ball (infection). :P
these two crazy cats are 2 more of my cousins. this has to be my fave photo of Carter. I have NO idea what he thought was THAT funny! But, this is just too cute not to share.
I got Apple TV box and love it. I have been watching high def Walking Dead Season 3. For $40 I get the season pass and own all the episodes. Love it!
check out this video, too. this dance group is amazing. so visually stunning
cracking me up!
what is your 'as of late'? ...
xo
~B


Love this post!!! Loving the score from Michaels!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Michaels <3 You paint really good! I tried to mess with water colors and just got mad and quit-haha. I bought the same cards from Dearest Sunday after seeing what your purchased from her before. Excited <3.
ReplyDelete