
Made this delicious dessert. My girl, Mere, found it on Pinterest. If you click my Pinterest button to the right, you can find the recipe under Berried Treasure on "get in my belly" board.
I have been using my cameo alot!!

Wednesday was happy hour at Copia Wine Garden.

I use Meaningful Beauty. Guthy-Renker started another line called Sheer Cover. They sent these VIP deals to get a starter kit for $10. I love it! It's what's on my face below.

Friday night was so much fun. I haven't gone out on a while. It was long overdue.

Met new friends.

Took some fun photos.

One of my fave STL hotspots: Moonrise rooftop lounge.






Sat was spent being lazy and watching Mad Men.
Right now, I need to go to sleep. Haha. Then maybe some more creativeness.
Oh! And I plan on moving end of next month. .., closer to work. I think I have settled on which apartment. I will try to post pics of the demo apartment tomorrow.


Loving the photos!! Looks like an awesome time!
ReplyDelete